Selling Partner Support Associate Amazon | Latest Job Update
Hey job seekers! Today we are back again with a fresh job opening with the post of Selling Partner Support Associate at Amazon. Applications are live for those who are eligible for the candidates. So stay around with us to know if you are eligible for this job role.
About Selling Partner Support Associate Amazon
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American worldwide innovation organization situated in Seattle, Washington that spotlights online business, distributed computing, advanced streaming, and man-made reasoning. It is one of the enormous five organizations in the U.S. data innovation industry, alongside Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The organization has been alluded to as “one of the most compelling financial and social powers on the planet”, just as the world’s most significant brand.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Also Read: Wipro Recruitment 2021 | Work From Home Jobs | Latest Job Update
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience. Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA Freshers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Along with English, some roles also require communicating in Hindi and or Telugu/ Tamil/ Kannada.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive days off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Only candidates who are based in Hyderabad can apply.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly about quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
How to Apply for Selling Partner Support Associate at Amazon?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through the link given below.
To view the official notification for the post of Seller Support Associate at Amazon Click Here.