Internship Associate Business Analyst | Merkle Sokrati | BE/BTech Graduate | 6 months Internship |2023
Merkle Sokrati, one of India’s leading marketing and technology companies, is currently seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Business Analyst with Merkle Sokrati, you’ll be responsible for working closely with our clients to understand their business objectives, analyze data, and develop insights that drive results. You’ll use a variety of tools and techniques to gather and analyze data, including statistical analysis, data visualization, and predictive modeling.
About the Merkle Sokrati
Merkle Sokrati is a marketing and technology company based in Pune, India. It was founded in 2009 by Ashish Mehta and Anubhav Sonthalia. The company specializes in digital marketing, data analytics, and technology solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Merkle Sokrati is a part of Merkle Inc., a global data-driven performance marketing agency headquartered in the United States. Merkle Inc. is a subsidiary of Dentsu Group Inc., a multinational advertising and public relations company based in Tokyo, Japan.
Merkle Sokrati has a team of over 600 employees who work with clients across a wide range of industries, including e-commerce, retail, travel, and finance. The company’s services include search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, and web analytics.
In addition to its marketing services, Merkle Sokrati also offers a range of technology solutions, including website and mobile app development, data management, and marketing automation. The company is committed to helping its clients achieve their business goals through data-driven insights and innovative marketing strategies.
Merkle Sokrati has won numerous awards for its work, including the Google Premier Partner Award for Search Innovation in 2018 and the Adobe Digital Marketing Partner of the Year Award in 2017. The company continues to expand its services and capabilities to meet the evolving needs of its clients in a rapidly changing digital landscape.
- BE/BTech Graduate (2018-2023)
- He is a big believer in statistics and can weave stories around numbers.
- Passionate about developing and implementing creative customer account management strategies.
- Aggressive in meeting goals and deadlines.
- A multitasking superhero.
- A detail lover who discovers new possibilities and offers them to his customers.
- A creative thinker with ready-made solutions.
- A great communicator with a full focus on customer satisfaction.
Role And Responsibility
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of customer accounts.
- Understand customer goals, and implement strategies to exceed those goals.
- Generation and analysis of performance reports and reviews with clients.
- Provide strategic insights for landing pages, creatives and more
- Merkle Sokrati is a leader in performance marketing and gets the opportunity to learn from leaders
- Appointments for 12 months will be Senior Digital Marketing Associate.
- Basically, transformation is performance
- Full-Time Certification – Learn on the job and become a Merkle-Sokrati Certified Digital Marketer
Work from Office
India: Maharashtra, Pune Baner
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here