PhonePe Recruitment Graduate Trainee | Fresher |Bachelor,s Degree | Student Know That | 2023
PhonePe is one of India’s leading digital payment platforms, providing a wide range of financial services to millions of users across the country. With its user-friendly interface, innovative solutions, and commitment to customer satisfaction, PhonePe has become a household name in the Indian fintech industry.
As part of its commitment to developing talent and fostering innovation, PhonePe has launched a Graduate Trainee Program to recruit and train the next generation of fintech leaders. The program is designed to provide recent graduates with the skills and experience they need to succeed in the fast-paced world of digital payments and financial technology.
Continuing from our previous blog about PhonePe’s Graduate Trainee Program, let’s dive deeper into the job responsibilities and benefits of being a part of this program.
Also, Read:Paytm Provide Internship Corporate Sales | Fresher | 2023 | Paytm Insider | Online Internship
About the PhonePe
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment and financial technology company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015 by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineers. The PhonePe application based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) was launched in August 2016. It is owned by Flipkart, a subsidiary of Walmart.
The PhonePe app is available in 11 Indian languages. PhonePe enables users to send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, and data cards, make utility payments, pay in stores, invest in cash and tax savings funds, and buy insurance, mutual funds, gold, and silver. PhonePe also allows users to book their Ola trips, pay for Redbus tickets and book flights and hotels on Goibibo through the Switch platform.
PhonePe is accepted as a payment option by more than 2.5 million offline and online retail stores in 15,700 cities and towns. The app served more than 10 million users in June 2018 and processed 500 million transactions in December 2019. It currently has more than 35 million registered users with more than 15 million monthly active users.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Technical skills: Excel and scripting languages
- Insurance knowledge will be an advantage
Role and Responsibility
- You will be integrated into process automation and MIS.
- You need to work with different teams, external partners, and suppliers to ensure the smooth flow of transactions and backchannel processing.
- You will be responsible for defining, developing, and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams
- Insurance benefits – health insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Response System
- Support for parents – maternity benefits, paternity benefits, adoption assistance, childcare
- Mobility Grants – Relocation Grants, Transfer Assistance Policies, Travel Policies
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Vacation Redemption
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Rental, Cellular and Broadband Replacement, Prepayment Policy
Also, Read: Takeda Recruitment Communications and CSR Lead | Student Must Know | 2023
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here