IDreamCareer Recruitment Program Associate | B.A&M.A | 2023
I am excited to announce that I have recently joined the iDreamCareer team as a Recruitment Program Associate. I wanted to take a moment to share with you all what my dream career is all about and what my role entails.
iDreamCareer is an innovative online career guidance platform that helps students and professionals discover their true potential and make informed career choices. With a team of experienced career counselors and advanced technology tools, iDreamCareer provides personalized career guidance to individuals, schools, and businesses across India.
About the IDreamCareer
iDreamCareer is an online career guidance and counseling platform that helps students and professionals discover their true potential and make informed career choices. Founded in 2013 by Ayush Bansal and Pravesh Dudani, iDreamCareer has quickly become one of India’s leading career counseling platforms, with a user base of over 3.5 million students.
The platform offers a wide range of career resources, including aptitude tests, career assessments, and personalized counseling sessions with experienced career counselors. With advanced technology tools and algorithms, iDreamCareer is able to provide personalized career guidance to individuals, schools, and businesses across India.
Also, Read: Loopr AI Business Development Internship 2023
Eligibility Criteria in IDreamCareer Recruitment Program Associate
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/Social Work/Social Entrepreneurship is beneficial but not required.
What are we looking for
iDreamCareer’s Social Impact Team leads career advice initiatives for non-profits, CSR, and foundations across India. We are looking for someone who is an internal entrepreneur, self-taught, eager to learn, and proactive in internal and external conversations.
Role and Responsibility in IDreamCareer Recruitment Program Associate
- Effectively planning annual commitment plans for NGO partners, foundations, and CSR organizations
- Engage and coordinate with career counselors to effectively engage them in social impact projects in India
- Identification of community advisors according to project/student needs, alignment, and tracking of project progress
- Management of consultant activity reports, monthly reports, and plans, and data management
- Schedule monthly meetings with partners, and site visits as needed
- Coordination with the Department of Transportation, Finance, and Travel
- Creation and coordination with the communications team for impactful stories
- Maintain peer relations, academic success counselor
- Drive advocacy through social media and attend social events
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities in the impact assessment project are followed
Preferred Skill in IDreamCareer Recruitment Program Associate
- Experience 0-2 years
- Good with data management, G Suite, MS Excel, macros, etc
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-taught, eager to learn
- Social impact/NGO/tech experience is a plus
Also, Read: Seagate Internship Program 2023 | Any College Degree Student
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here