Flex Recruitment Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering | Mechanics & Electronics | 2023
I am excited to share with you all that I have recently joined the Flex Recruitment Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering. I wanted to take a moment to tell you about my experience so far and why I am thrilled to be a part of this innovative company.
Flex Recruitment is a global staffing and recruitment company that helps connect businesses with top talent across a wide range of industries. As a Junior Engineer, I work closely with the engineering team to help develop and implement new technologies and solutions for our clients.
Also, Read IDreamCareer Recruitment Program Associate | B.A&M.A | 2023
About the Flex
In 1990 the company changed its name to Flextronics International, Ltd. renamed. and registered in Singapore. In 1993, the company received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital and went public again in 1994. In 2000, the company was ranked third among IndustryWeek’s “100 Best Managed Companies”. In 2006, Flextronics took over a portion of Lego production, but in 2009 Lego decided to end its relationship with Flextronics and buy production facilities in Mexico and Hungary.
On March 18, 2009, Flextronics was invited to ring the NASDAQ opening bell to mark the start of trading that day and to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the NASDAQ listing. Mike McNamara (then CEO) and a group of senior executives represented the company at the bell.
Eligibility Criteria in Flex Recruitment Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
- At least 0-2 years experience in a manufacturing company, preferably in the EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanics
Role and Responsibility in Flex Recruitment Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and archiving component information related to environmental compliance through Assent Compliance Management
- Interact with manufacturers worldwide to collect environmental claims and provide guidance on compliance information requested by applicants
- Assist Supplier/Commodity Quality Engineer/Supply Management Team/Design Engineer to comply with environmental regulations
- Process regulatory changes in ACM and predict the risk of affected parts so that the Product Environmental Compliance team can notify the location
- If necessary, provide training for suppliers on environmental compliance requirements in conjunction with customer requirements
- Coordinate with the Global Environmental Compliance Team to resolve new customer requirements or site compliance requests
- Support organization for compliance/internal/external audits
Preferred Skill in Flex Recruitment Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a MUST.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- A good team player
Here are some rewards for your excellent work.
- Health Insurance
Also, Read: Loopr AI Business Development Internship 2023
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here