HSBC Recruitment Analyst | CA\MBA | Apply Now ￼
Hello Friends If you have a CA \ MBA degree and you have skills like DCF, and relative valuation, then there is a big chance for you because HSBC company is hiring for an analyst, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the HSBC
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody (AUC) and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration (AUA), respectively. HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company’s initials. The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation opened branches in Shanghai in 1865 and was first formally incorporated in 1866
CA\MBA in Finance from a reputable institute with 2-5 years of experience in financial research
Any progress towards CFA\FRM would be useful.
Roles and Responsibility
- Creation, maintenance, and updating of cover company financial models
- Provide meaningful input into company reports, industry notes, and thematic studies with guidance from onshore partners.
- Conduct primary research for important topic reports
- Keep track of news and events and keep the global team updated on new developments
- Track and analyze regulatory changes and their impact on the sector
- Industry database creation and updating
- Administration, compilation, and answering internal and external customer inquiries.
- Work on global products for teams
- Development and maintenance of marketing materials and presentations for clients
- Good knowledge of balance sheet analysis and security valuation methods such as DCF, relative valuation, etc.
- Mastery of financial research tools such as Bloomberg, Datastream, and FactSet
- Very good written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with the ability to perform data analysis
- Good data management and analysis skills; You should be familiar with maintaining and updating existing models and databases.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here