Ernst & Young Global Recruitment Analyst | MBA/MCO/MA
Hello friends If you have MBA/MCOM/MA degree and you have good office skills and you want to work in a big company, then there is a big opportunity for you. Ernst & Young Global company is hiring an analyst, let’s see how you can apply for this job
Read More McKinsey Recruitment Business Analyst | Undergraduate / Master’s Students
About the Ernst&Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY,[is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC), it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms. It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting, and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting.
- MBA/MCOM/MA or equivalent postgraduate degree from a reputable institute
- 0.6 – 1.0 years experience in a research/analytic role
- Candidates with experience working with international clients/clients will be preferred.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Confident using MS Office
- Must be experienced in financial instruments used for investment purposes such as stocks, mutual funds, insurance, etc.
- Mastering terminology such as ISIN, CUSIP, etc.
Roles and Responsibility
- Conduct research using systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Analyze research results, draw conclusions and conclusions in response to research needs
- Understand the important requirements of the company’s risk management rules and policies and regulations
- Use methodologies and tools for project analysis and management
- Complete all assigned projects/tasks according to SOP
- Ensuring the completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of all assigned tasks
- Facilitate and drive the process through to completion by tracking ground requests in a timely manner
- Plan and organize own work and keep project manager/key stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Perform independent verification of results prior to submission to the project manager
- Flag potential issues/challenges for the project manager in a timely manner so that timely actions can be taken.
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Prior hands-on experience in basic project management skills working on time-varying projects (internally and externally) and managing them effectively would be desirable
- The highest standards of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure; Proven ability to multitask successfully in a dynamic environment
- The role may require after-shift work
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed about status and activities.
- Ability to work well in a team and to promote teamwork among other things
- Ability to work with a global mindset
- Good analytical skills with logical thinking
- Knowledge of the difference between risk advisory and risk management
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
India : Gurgaon
Read More Accenture Recruitment PWD Graduate Hiring | Apply Now
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here