Hiring For Software Support Engineer | Amazon Music | Apply Now
Hello friends If you are B.E. in Computer Science or B.E. in Computer Science degree or have done it and you want to get a job in a company, then Amazon Music Company is hiring Software Support Engineer, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job and what skills should be
About the Amazon Music
Amazon Music (previously Amazon MP3) is a music streaming platform and online music store operated by Amazon. Launched in public beta on September 25, 2007, in January 2008 it became the first music store to sell music without digital rights management (DRM) from the four major music labels (EMI, Universal, Warner, and Sony BMG), as well as many independents. All tracks were originally sold in 256 kilobits-per-second variable bitrate MP3 format without per-customer watermarking or DRM; however, some tracks are now watermarked. Licensing agreements with recording companies restrict the countries in which the music can be sold.
After the United States, Amazon MP3 was launched in the United Kingdom on December 3, 2008, in Germany on April 1, 2009, and in France on June 10, 2009. The German edition has been available in Austria and Switzerland since December 3, 2009. The Amazon MP3 store was launched in Japan on November 10, 2010.
- B.E. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 to 2 years of overall development/technical support experience.
- Proven track record in working on enterprise-level large-scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in C/Java or open source-based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl or shell scripts, and a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence.
- THE BIG PICTURE: Solve the problem at its root and step back to understand the bigger context
- PROACTIVE: You show energy and initiative in solving problems. They take various ways to get the job done.
- ADAPTABLE: You are willing to take on different tasks. You will move from complex to routine tasks as needed. They adapt quickly to new technologies and products. You will work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- DEALING WITH STRESS: The ability to maintain your composure in stressful situations, communicate effectively with people at Amazon and get things done right.
- QUALITY: They exhibit reasonable quality and thoroughness.
- INTEGRITY: You act with personal integrity at all times.
- PROFESSIONAL: You work within your team’s processes. You face a problem (even outside your own domain), offer a solution, take responsibility for the solution, or ensure clear communication. You have a positive and willing approach to work.
Roles and Responsibility
- This job requires you to constantly push yourself, and your ability to learn quickly and work on diverse and overlapping assignments will determine your success. Some of the most important duties of a maintenance technician are:
- Provide first-level support for tickets submitted on Audible
- Provide technical support for our passes, including full troubleshooting and troubleshooting, with responsibilities spanning multiple product lines.
- Support work for coding projects, especially in Perl or shell scripting, web technologies, and Java-based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code corrections to resolve maintenance issues
- Support for software deployment in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to support operations and maintenance.
- System health and maintenance reports.
- Ownership of one or more digital products or components.
- Customer notification and coordination of workflow and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with Audible’s engineering team to submit or actively address support issues and build a team-specific knowledge base and expertise.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job,
Official Website Link Clicking Here