Hiring For Development Engineer | Comcast | Apply Now
If you are a college student and doing Bachelor’s Degree and you want a good job then Comcast company is hiring Development Engineer
We will see in this post how you can apply for this job and what skills you should have.
About the Comcast
Comcast Corporation (formerly known as American Cable Systems and Comcast Holdings),[note headquartered in Philadelphia, is the largest American multinational telecommunications conglomerate. It is the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue (behind AT&T), the largest Pay-TV company, the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation’s third-largest home telephone service provider. It provides services to U.S. residential and commercial customers in 40 states and the District of Columbia. As the parent company of the international media company NBCUniversal since 2011, Comcast is a producer of feature films for theatrical exhibition, and over-the-air and cable television programming.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life
Roles And Responsibility
- Inspect, write, and edit code. Perform analysis to determine integration needs.
- Research, write, and edit documentation and technical requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test results, and technical manuals.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor applications and products. Review literature, patents and current practice related to the completion of assigned projects.
- Work with the QA team to determine if the application meets technical specifications and requirements.
- Make full use and application of engineering methods relevant to the engineering field.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical concepts and the skills and knowledge of their application in the specified technical discipline.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills of implementation, process design and redesign skills.
- Consistently exercising independent judgment and discretion in important matters.
- Appearance is regular, consistent and timely. Must be able to work nights and weekends, flexible working hours and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned.
India : Chennai
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Online Application Website Link Clicking Here