Hiring For Analyst Program | Morgan Stanley | Apply Now | 2023
Hello, Friends if you are in college and you want to pursue an Undergraduate, Master or Ph.D. graduate. They are also doing degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Information Technology and if you want to get a job in a good company, then there is good news for you, Morgan Stanley company is hiring a fresher analyst, we will see in this post. how can you apply for this job?
Read More : Hiring For Assistant Business Provide Services | DXC | Apply Now | 2022
About the Analyst Program
- Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment management and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 41 countries and more than 75,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 61 in the 2021 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- The original Morgan Stanley, formed by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (a grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others, came into existence on September 16, 1935, in response to the Glass–Steagall Act, which required the splitting of American commercial and investment banking businesses. In its first year, the company operated with a 24% market share (US$1.1 billion) in public offerings and private placement.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. I am done
- Informatics, informatics engineering, electrical engineering, information technology or other related technical courses are preferred.
- Experience with at least one OO language: e.g. knowledge of Java, C++, or C# databases. Knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Unix).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong database and scripting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills. He speaks English.
Roles and Responsibility
Development Teams: Our development team is tasked with designing, developing, and maintaining the applications used by the company’s business lines. Daily activities include meeting with customers to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; Evaluation, integrating, and developing of the required software; and testing and deploying the app to production. Developing high-performance, low-latency electronic trading systems across a wide range of asset classes, delivering advanced analytics and risk management systems, and building complex workflow and lifecycle management capabilities into increasingly sophisticated products are just a few of the many projects available to developers across the globe. our technical area of organization.
Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure-focused team develops state-of-the-art systems to drive our business. Engineers provide tools, applications, and platforms such as enterprise networks, computer hardware, operating systems, and databases for commercial applications, mobile applications, and other end-user applications. Working in small, agile teams, the group efficiently delivers applications that reach a wide range of enterprise customers. Company website engineering, windows factory management and customer reporting delivery system development are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organization
India: Mumbai, Banglore
Read More: Inviting For Fresher Internship | Hewlett Packard Enterprise | Apply Now | 2023
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best of Luck
Official Website link Clicking Here