Hiring For Software Engineer | Bently | Apply Now | 2022
Hello, Friends If you are doing BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering) degree and you want to get a job in a good company, then Bentley company is hiring Fresher Software Engineer, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job. Can apply and what will be the eligibility criteria?
About the Bently
- Bentley Motors Limited is a British designer, manufacturer, and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley (1888–1971) in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London, and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929 and 1930. Bentley has been a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998 and consolidated under VW’s premium brand arm Audi in 2022.
- Prominent models extend from the historic sports-racing Bentley 4½ Litre and Bentley Speed Six; to the more recent Bentley R Type Continental, Bentley Turbo R, and Bentley Arnage; to its current model line, including the Flying Spur, Continental GT, Bentayga, and the Mulsanne—which are marketed worldwide, with China as its largest market as of November 2012.
- Today most Bentley models are assembled at the company’s Crewe factory, with a small number assembled at Volkswagen’s Dresden factory, in Germany, and with bodies for the Continental manufactured in Zwickau and for the Bentayga manufactured at the Volkswagen Bratislava Plant.
- Engineering Students
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Automation Tools Development.
- Extensive programming skills in C++, C#, and OOPS.
- Knowledge of WPF, Telerik.
- Good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, and memory management.
- Knowledge of UML diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with automation tools like Test Complete, and WinAppDriver is a plus.
- Experience in handling cloud services and REST interfaces.
- Work on Microsoft Azure or use Azure services.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps processes.
- Must be able to learn various kinds of technology.
- Understand various code coverage tools.
- Must be able to find bugs and write new automated tests and maintain them.
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibility
- Work with teams on software development for agility, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Windows-based application development.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new features.
- Participate in code coverage to automate and guide development + QA teams to increase code coverage.
- Help fix bugs and improve the app.
- Update and maintain existing test software and web services.
- Work in a dynamic DevOps-oriented software development environment.
- Understand the functionality of web and desktop applications
India: Maharashtra, Pune
13 Dec 22, 11:59 PM IST
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here