Hello, Learners if you are passing out from university in 2022 and if you have B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) degree and you are thinking to get a job in some company then my friend Accenture company is hiring a Software Engineer and we will see in this post how you can apply for this job Yes, what will be the eligibility criteria? what skills should you have
About the Accenture
- Accenture plc is an Irish professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022. Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. As of 2022, Accenture is considered the largest consulting firm in the world by the number of employees.
- Julie Sweet has served as CEO of Accenture since 1 September 2019.
- It has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 2009.
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (only CSE, IT) from fall 2022 in full-time studies only (remote and remote learning not considered)
- Example: MBA/PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
There are no active arrears at the time of application and/or adjustment.
You must have completed your relevant studies (suitable for this position) within the intended period of study. Therefore, there should be no gaps in the learning process.
- Example: You must complete a B.Tech in 4 years or an M.Tech/MSc in 2 years.
- Only your highest educational qualification will be considered
- Candidates must not have attended the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the past three months.
- Applicants must not have more than 11 months of experience
- Applicants must be eligible to work in India either through citizenship or through relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that nationals of Bhutan and Nepal can work in India without the need for a work visa. All other foreigners need a work visa or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Willingness to work in any business unit/service line within the company
- wish to join/move to Accenture office in India
Roles And Responsibility
Join our team developing, designing, and supporting technologies that improve the way our customers and the world work. Working in a challenging and dynamic environment, they use their flexibility to design and support technology solutions that meet customer needs from analysis to implementation
India: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore
What would you do?
- Design, build, test, assemble, maintain and configure applications based on business requirements
- Understand the business drivers that impact performance and deliver software according to those expectations
- Baking technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of new automation solutions, functions, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and customer support via voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What do we need?
- Ability to predict and solve business problems in an agile manner
- Multidisciplinary and versatile with the ability to learn and apply new skills more quickly
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and mastery of verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code on time, with the expected quality, and participate in peer reviews
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and/or manage the delivery of IT production systems and services
- Flexibility to move to any part of India for project implementation and work 24×7 shifts as per business requirements
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website link Clicking Here