Hiring For Mechanical Engineer | GEA | Apply Now 2022
Hello friends if you have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical degree then it is an excellent chance for you GEA company is recruiting mechanical engineers and in this post, you will learn how you can apply for this job and what skills and must have a degree
About the GEA
- GEA Group AG (Gesellschaft für Entstaubungsanlagen) is a German corporation, primarily active in the food and beverages sector, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. The company is listed on the German MDAX.
- The ancestor of today’s GEA AG was Metallgesellschaft AG (MG), established as a metal trading company in 1881 in Frankfurt am Main in 1881 by Wilhelm Merton together with Leo Ellinger (born November 21, 1852, in Frankfurt am Main; died July 16, 1916, there)
- Between 1881 and 1914, MG was already represented on all continents and invested in mines and metallurgical plants. Due to World War I, it lost a large proportion of foreign investments and started chemical trading
Let’s see what degree you have and skills you should have :
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Strong mathematical skills are required.
- Must have a strong talent mentality
- Must be a team player
- Must be professional and maintain dignity while working in the organization
- The location for this particular job profile is Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibility
- Understand the project requirements and carry out all the tasks assigned by the manager.
- Monitor older members, ask questions, and provide support whenever possible.
- Analyze data and write reports according to specifications.
- Keep records and share results with your manager and other stakeholders.
- Build professional relationships with employees.
- Building cross-functional interactions within a subject.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and diligence.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate Can apply for this job, Best Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here