Google Recruitment Software Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree
About the Google
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. Its parent company Alphabet is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Candidate should be Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Roles and Responsibility
- Write code for product or system development.
- Participate in or lead design reviews with colleagues and stakeholders to decide between available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g. style guides, code reviews, accuracy, testing, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Sort product or system issues and debug/track/resolve them by analyzing the root causes of problems and their impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
India: Hyderabad, Telangana, Bangalore, Karnataka,
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate Can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here