JLL Recruitment Technology Analyst | Any Graduate / Post Graduate | Apply Now
Hello Friends If you have a graduate or postgraduate degree and you want to work in a big company, then there is a big opportunity for you because JLL company is hiring Technology Analyst, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the JLL
ones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals, as well as technology products through JLL Technologies, and VC investments via its PropTech fund, JLL Spark. The company is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500. It is one of the “Big Three” commercial real estate services companies, alongside Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE.
Candidate should be Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Science Background
Roles and Responsibility
- Propose and implement optimal solutions for business needs
- Discuss requirements with project stakeholders
- Update technical design documentation
- Configure reusable components
- Fix bugs and offer solutions
- Perform data cleaning activities and help solve data-related issues.
- Define the code review process
- Fast processing time for defects and problems
- Keep the team informed of task progress regularly
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment and collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Good understanding of programming concepts, e.g. Data types, loops, conditionals, arrays, etc
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Good understanding of the Model-View-Controller architectural pattern
- Good understanding of relational database management systems and MySQL
- Good to have: Knowledge of Angular, React.JS, Polymer, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Good to have: Knowledge of C and Java programming languages
- Good to have: Knowledge of Postman editor tools, GitHub, VS Code
- Good logical thinking to implement technical solutions
- The rapid absorption of new technologies and processes
- Solving complex problems
- Good understanding of project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with the team to understand and meet the requirements
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here