Mercedes Benz Recruitment Trainee Conversion | Apply Now
Hello Friends If you have knowledge of Stack-Up & GDT study, then there is a big opportunity for you because Mercedes Benz is hiring Trainee Conversion, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Mercedes Benz
Mercedes-Benz commonly referred to as Mercedes and sometimes as Benz, is a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand established in 1926. Mercedes-Benz AG (a Mercedes-Benz Group subsidiary established in 2019) is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Mercedes-Benz AG produces consumer luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles badged as Mercedes-Benz. From November 2019 onwards, Mercedes-Benz-badged heavy commercial vehicles (trucks and buses) are managed by Daimler Truck, a former part of the Mercedes-Benz Group that turned into an independent company in late 2021. In 2018, Mercedes-Benz was the largest brand of premium vehicles in the world, having sold 2.31 million passenger cars
- Ability to make design decisions regarding plastic/sheet metal components from a tooling/manufacturing/prototype perspective
- Knowledge of Stack-Up & GDT surveys
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements – European and American
- Software expertise in Unigraphics NX & Team Center.
- Product data management, PLM, release control and coordination, experienced in drawing standards
- German will be an added advantage
Role and Responsibility
- Driving assistant/safety sensors and sensor mounts (concept development/packaging/instrumentation/manufacturing/pricing)
- FoV (Field of View) research, mechanical coordination, camera packaging, and control unit.
- Propose and evaluate designs based on customer regulations and requirements
- Perform design reviews and release components/assemblies
- Interact with customers to verify the technical feasibility
- Seamless integration with teams in India and Germany
- Support team leaders in achieving company goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with relationship-building skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and actively participate in team events
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here