Bently Recruitment Associate Software Engineer | Bachelor Degree
Hello friends If you are a student of Computer Science and you have skills like C # or C / C ++ and you want to work in a company, then you have a great opportunity because Bentley Company is hiring an Associate Software Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Bently
Bentley Motors Limited is a British designer, manufacturer, and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded as Bentley Motors Limited by W. O. Bentley (1888–1971) in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London, and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929 and 1930. Bentley has been a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1998 and consolidated under VW’s premium brand arm Audi in 2022.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering with 1-2 years of experience is required.
Internship or significant project experience developing Windows products using C# or C/C++.
Roles and Responsibility
- Development with Azure technologies like NodeJS, NextJS, React, and TypeScript
- Must be able to clearly exhibit Object Oriented development skills.
- Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients
- Able to convey ideas in a structured manner clearly and accurately to others in writing and verbal communication
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers.
- A relentless and versatile learner.
- Write technical design specifications for analysis and design
- Work with software developers to help them understand complex engineering calculations and processes. Development of algorithms to translate engineering knowledge to software programmers.
- Gap analysis with competitor software programs
- Providing expert-level engineering support, engineering services, and training to our users.
- Quality assurance through rigorous testing, calculation verification, benchmarking, and more.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Browse all useful sources for answers.
- Write ATP with C#, and develop web applications with Azure Technologies.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here