Google Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Freshers and Graduates
Hey folks! Are you looking for a job at Google, the world’s leading multinational company in the tech field? If yes, then this opportunity is surely for you to get into your dream company. Google has recently notified about job openings for the Software Engineer profile.
Check out the below-mentioned details for a better understanding of this job profile.
About Job Profile
Google is looking for a Software Engineer who brings fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience. The candidates having a Master’s degree or Ph.D. will be preferred.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
The location for this job profile will be Bengaluru and Hyderabad, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As a Software Engineer at Google, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing Google job: Click Here