Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into the leading multinational and your dream company, “Microsoft”. Recently ‘Microsoft’ has notified about role openings for Senior Software Engineer. This opportunity is surely the one that you are looking for.
For more clarity about this opportunity, check out the following details.
About Job Profile
Microsoft is looking for a Software Engineer who is ready to be a part of a team that moves fast, leverages continuous delivery practices, and is centered on the customer experience.
This position requires strong collaboration across teams and organizations, and you’ll play a vital role in engineering critical security services. This position requires an individual who can demonstrate the ability to ensure highly resilient and scalable service designs through a partnership with other members of the service team and our product group partners.
- Provide technical leadership to a cross-functional engineering and operations team.
- Define what is technically needed to meet strategic objectives and transform requirements and functional specs into solution design.
- Develop solutions using managed code to meet design specifications and deliver them on time and per plan.
- Design, develop and configure end-to-end service telemetry, alerting, and self-healing capabilities for offered services.
- Conduct testing and code reviews to ensure quality code is released to production systems.
- Build functional and technical documentation.
- Identify and triage bugs and develop fixes to code defects.
- Remain current on modern technologies, methods, and procedures including, but not limited to, coding practices such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and executive management
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (B.E./ B.Tech).
- Experience in DevOps practices and agile software methodologies. Design, estimate, and implement solutions end to end.
- Conceptualize ideas and break them into MVP to be delivered frequently and regularly.
- Strong C# / .NET skills/experience
- SQL / entity framework experience, REST API
- Experience writing windows services
- Experience with service fabric or another container-based hosting
- Experience working with active directory/windows infrastructure
- Build automation/release management and writing scalable solutions
- Experience with Azure, Application Insights, etc
- Experience with basic cryptography operations (encrypt, decrypt) and security related patterns (authz/authn/etc).
What you’ll get?
1. Industry-leading healthcare
2. Savings and investments
3. Educational resources
4. Maternity and paternity leave
5. Opportunities to network and connect
6. Discounts on products and services
The location for this job profile will be Hyderabad, Telangana, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As an employee at Microsoft, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here