Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing piece of news for y’all. Recently PhonePe has notified regarding job openings. It’s a great opportunity to get into PhonePe, a leading multinational company.
For better clarity regarding this opportunity, check the following details.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments.
About Job Profile
PhonePe is looking for passionate, results-oriented, inventive software engineers who can work on massively scalable and distributed systems. Being a software engineer at PhonePe you’ll get an experience of the best combination of passionate application development and product-driven thinking.
The candidate should have experience in the software engineering field and be comfortable with problem handling. The candidate should be self-motivated and possess creative problem-solving skills.
● Build Robust and scalable web-based applications.
● Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
● Drive problem-solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
● Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module
● Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
● Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
● Mentor young minds and foster team spirit, break down execution into phases to bring predictability to overall execution.
● Work closely with Product Manager to derive capability view from features/solutions, Lead execution of medium-sized projects.
● Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them.
The candidate should have a degree of BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
● Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
● Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
● Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
● Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently.
● Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
● Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc).
● Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems.
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform.
● Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
● Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment.
● The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
● Ability to break down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
● Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
What you’ll get?
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
The location for this job profile will be Bengaluru, India.
Being a Software Engineer at PhonePe, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job profile: Click Here