Reliance Jio Recruitment 2021 | Graduates Hiring | Engineer Trainee
Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into the leading multinational company, “Reliance Jio”. Recently ‘Jio’ has notified about role openings for Engineer Trainee.
For more clarity about this opportunity, check out the following details.
About Job Profile
Jio is looking to hire a Graduate Engineer Trainee to play the key role of designing, planning, and engineer an end-to-end international network. He/She will be supporting the preparation of technical-level proposals to enable continuous customer experience enhancements.
1. Design, plan, and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management, etc.. in a seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment/upgrades/investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service provider’s capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance, and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (B.E./ B.Tech).
Jio is looking to hire Freshers for this job profile.
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G, and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen
The location for this job profile will be AI CoE, Hyderabad, Telangana and it will be a Full-time job.
As an employee at Jio, you can expect a handsome salary there.
Also read: Netcentric Hiring Freshers | Frontend Developer | Graduates
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here