Frost & Sullivan Internship Mumbai | 6 months | Any Degree College Student Apply Now
Hello, friends ! Today, we want to talk about Frost & Sullivan, a leading global research and consulting form that Frost & Sullivan provides internship opportunities for College students and recent graduates.
Frost & Sullivan is a company that values diversity, innovation, and creativity. They offer internships in various fields such as consulting, research, marketing, and business development. These internships are designed to give students hands-on experience in their field of study, help them develop valuable skills, and prepare them for a successful career.
Read More: Tata Recruitment Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee
About the Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 in New York by Dan L. Sullivan and Laure A. Frost In the 1970s it started a corporate training division, began sponsoring industry conferences and meetings, and opened an office in London.
It went public in 1982 and has $9.1 million in annual sales. By 1987, revenues had grown to about $17.5 million with a net profit of $290,000. Theodore Cross acquired a 53% stake in the mid-1980s. In January 1988, the company was privatized through a merger with a subsidiary of FAS Acquisition Co., a company founded by Cross and Warburg Pincus Capital. It was sold to David Frigstad in 1993
A sales office in New York was damaged in the September 11 attacks. During the following recession, the company laid off 10% of its 700 employees.
Frost & Sullivan awards industry awards based on research results using a proprietary methodology, sometimes based on individual articles by award recipients. Organizations that receive the Frost & Sullivan Award must pay a fee to publicly report their results
- They are well-organized and detail-oriented
- Responsible for working independently with remote monitoring
- Able to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- They are disciplined and adhere to high-quality standards
- strategic thinking; understand the importance of operational activities in supporting the overall company strategy
Role and Responsibility in Frost & Sullivan
- Able to collect information that is accurate, sufficient, and relevant to basic research.
- Proactively develop and maintain frameworks for analysis, computation, and problem detection.
- Conduct bespoke primary/secondary market research within the sector using detailed research methodologies
- Reasonable writing skills, reports, market insights, articles, emails, and related research.
- Can design quantitative and qualitative research, create effective and project-appropriate questionnaires/discussion guides (if needed)
- Planning analysis, information, linking references with meaningful results
- Develop storylines/table of contents and create templates for client project deliverables
Benefits of Frost & Sullivan
- A friendly work environment with an “open door” policy.
- A strong career with opportunities for advancement.
- Join a global team fighting for excellence and promoting the Olympic spirit
- Develop your intellectual curiosity by collaborating at all levels of organizations around the world
- Global Recognition – President’s Club and Chairman’s Club Awards
- Continuous training and coaching
- Flexible work policy
What will make you successful at Frost & Sullivan?
- Very curious and enterprising
- Committed to customer success
- Beginners themselves invest in your future
- Convincing communicator
- Very analytical
- Enthusiastic about disturbing trends
Read More: Wipro Recruitment Customer Service Representative | Fresher | 2023
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here