Hello folks! A big update for all as the first time ever Apple Summer Internship Program is launched which will fulfill everyone’s dream of doing an internship and job offer so remains with us until the end of the post to know more about this program
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software, and online services headquartered in Cupertino, California, United States. Apple is a prominent hardware and software company best known for its series of personal computers, the iPod, and its innovative marketing strategies for its products. Introduced in 1984, the Macintosh was the first widely sold personal computer with a graphical user interface (GUI).
Interns’ Responsibilities in Apple Summer Internship Program
Contact Center Operations
- Utilizes the most recent technology and tactics to provide tactical support for the operational and business demands of Apple clients.
- Track contact center volumes, service levels, and strategic Apple Care business objectives.
Field Service Channel Manager
- Reduces operational expenses and ensures high customer satisfaction by re-engineering procedures and regulations
- Encourage cell carriers and Apple Authorized Service Providers to provide premium service plans that support corporate goals and Apple’s global client base.
Global Repair Center
- Possess the management of the world’s largest network of Apple repair facilities in the quickly expanding AppleCare.
- Supply chain reversal to manage difficult repairs
Online/ Digital Support & Service in Apple Summer Internship Program
- Create innovative digital commenting tools to enhance the Apple user experience
- Deliver cutting-edge self-solve learning solutions to customers or the web using a mobile app, social media platforms, search engine optimization, and machine learning.
- Oversees relationships with AppleCare’s OEM suppliers, sourcing optimization, early involvement in the creation of repair strategies, and post-production planning, including prices.
Reports & Analytics
- Harnesses the vast amount of data related to AppleLarc’s business to make strategic recommendations.
- Share insights about ongoing operations
- Translate business needs into analytical requirements using advanced quantitative analytical requirements using advanced quantitative analysis
Supply Chain Management
- Build and run AppleCare’s Global Reverse Supply Chains, through optimization
- Analyze and compute project management, inventory management, warranty redemption, and planning for new purchases and repairs.
Eligibility Criteria in Apple Summer Internship Program
- Candidates who are currently pursuing engineering/MBA/from any stream or doing Operations Management or pursuing Master’s Degree in Supply Chain or related fields are eligible to apply.
- Able to focus on and emerge from intricate details with well-defined strategy and plans
- Being able to switch between strategic and analytical thinking.
- Adaptable to dynamic environments and rapid change
- Tenacious problem solving & issue resolution skills
- Be enthusiastic about working through ambiguity
- A candidate must have a passion for the customer experience
- able to exert influence on several functional teams
- A candidate must have advanced analytical abilities
- Capability of communicate clearly and concisely must be present in applicant.
Benefits of Apple Summer Internship Program
- Opportunity to do internship in Apple company
- Stipend is given to selected candidates but how much you will get is not disclosed by company
- Top performers in internship will get job offer.
- Chance to get internship completion certificate from Apple after completion of internship.
How to apply?
To apply in Apple Summer Internship Program CLICK HERE
To View, The Official Notification Of Apple Summer Internship Program CLICK HERE