Free Amazon Off Campus Hiring Drive| Tron Associate Job|Apply Now| Especially for batch 2017-22
Hello folks! This post is helpful for those jobseekers who have a desire of doing a job in a big company like Amazon which going to be true as Amazon Off Campus Hiring Drive is launched for the hiring of Tron Associate Job so stay here till the end of the post to know more about this drive.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world,” and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
About Amazon Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Systematically escalate problems or variances in the information to the relevant owners, teams, and managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in a live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall be using
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from any stream with an excellent academic record.
- 0-24 months of work experience is required.
Preferred Skills in Amazon Off Campus Hiring Drive
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and a solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
- Shifts: The business has a 24*7 shift environment. Associates would be working a 9-hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every 3 months. In case the associate is working in night shift, a night shift allowance will be provided.
- Role: This is a contractual role
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday. The off days change every 3 months)
- Work from Home (WFH): Employees may be required to WFH based on business requirements.
How to apply?
To Apply to Amazon Off Campus Hiring Drive for the post of Tron Associate CLICK HERE
To View, The Official Notification Of Amazon Off Campus Hiring Drive for the post of Tron Associate CLICK HERE