Amazon Recruitment Virtual Customer Service Associate | Work From Home | 2023
In recent years, the work-from-home trend has become increasingly popular. With advancements in technology, remote work is more accessible than ever before. Amazon, one of the largest companies in the world, has embraced this trend and offers a variety of work-from-home opportunities, including virtual customer service jobs.
Amazon Virtual Customer Service jobs allow individuals to work from the comfort of their own homes while providing top-notch customer service to Amazon customers. In this blog, we’ll explore the benefits of working for Amazon Virtual Customer Service and what it takes to land one of these coveted positions.
About the Amazon
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories, a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer
- The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any Graduate
- Must be a self-motivated, task-oriented individual who can learn quickly and work with minimal support from a manager and supervisor.
- Must ensure uninterrupted internet connection during work shifts to ensure maximum productivity
- Must provide an uninterrupted “work environment” during working hours.
- At least 6 months of professional experience in customer service
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They are creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills including maintaining focus on customer issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with customer needs and prioritize them
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills with a diverse client base
- Demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrated ownership in solving challenging customer problems and escalating as needed
- Ability to identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including assigned daily schedules
- Flexible with working hours; Expect to work weekends, holidays, and events
- Possible overtime according to company requirements – up to 60 hours per week, most often in the weeks around the Christmas holidays
- Action-oriented, self-disciplined, and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize working hours to ensure departmental productivity and standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers
- Good Comprehension Skills – Ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good drafting skills – Ability to produce grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a familiar desktop/laptop computer system with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good writing skills
- Effective problem-solving skills include decision-making, time management, and immediate prioritization of assigned tasks
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work hours across departments to meet business needs
- The ability to maintain composure in a situation is greatly increased
India: Andra Pradesh
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here