Ernst And Young Recruitment Associate – Operations | 2023
Are you passionate about recruitment and looking for a new opportunity to grow your career? Look no further than Ernst and Young (EY)! EY is seeking talented individuals to join their team as Ernst And Young Recruitment Associates – Operations for their CBS (Core Business Services) division.
As an EY Talent Recruiter – Operations Division you will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates to managing candidate experience and facilitating the hiring process. You will work closely with hiring managers and the recruitment team to develop and implement recruitment strategies that align with the firm’s overall talent acquisition goals.
Also, Read: General Electric Hiring Commissioning Specialist Bachelor’s degree | 2023
About the Erst and Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trading as EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Together with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), it is one of the big four audit firms. It primarily provides auditing (including financial auditing), tax, advisory, and advisory services to its clients. Like many large accounting firms in recent years , EY has expanded into markets bordering on accounting, including consulting in strategy, operations, human resources, technology, and financial services.
Eligibility Criteria In EY Operations Recruitment Specialist
- Good accounting skills
- Familiar with Indian TDS, 26AS, and GST TDS rules
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, polite but firm voice
- presentation skills
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PPT)
- Problem-solving, and analytical skills
- 3+ years of similar experience
Role and Responsibility In EY Operations Recruitment Specialist
- Follow up with clients and internal teams to engage via email and calls to collect outstanding debts
- TDS matching and collection of WHT (Foreign) certificates.
- Processing of customer and internal inquiries regarding invoice payments
- Analyze payment patterns and identify changes
- Highlighting potential problems with debtors such as bankruptcy, bad credit
- Follow up to convert unbilled inventory to invoices and assist with billing inquiries
- Related MIS preparation
- The regular creation of reports and dashboards
- Ensure work is completed on time and update everyone involved regularly.
- Work with people doing similar tasks on the finance team.
Preferred Skill In EY Operations Recruitment Specialist
- Good interpersonal skills, building relationships
- Presentation and analytical skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and a good team player
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet constant and challenging deadlines
Location In EY Operations Recruitment Specialist
Also, Read Genpact Hiring Management Trainee | BE/B.Tech | Job 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here