Genpact Hiring Management Trainee | BE/B.Tech | Job 2023
Sure, here’s a friendly blog post about Genpact Hiring Management Trainees:
Are you a recent graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? If so, then look no further than Genpact! As a leading global professional services firm, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to learn and grow with us. We are excited to announce that we are currently hiring for Management Trainee positions across various functions and locations.
Also Read: AMD Student Co-Op/ Intern | Fresher | 2023
About the Genpact
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a division of General Electric. The company was incorporated as GE Capital International Services (GECIS) in New Delhi. Starting with 20 employees under CEO Pramod Bhasin, his role was to provide business process outsourcing solutions for GE companies. GECIS developed initial processes to outsource back office activities for GE Capital, such as processing car loans and credit card transactions. It was an experimental concept at the time and early in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry.
Eligibility Criteria In Genpact Hiring Management Trainees | BE/B.Tech | Job 2023
- Degrees in all directions except BE/B. Technology/Technical/law college entrance qualification
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and general interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with clients and internal partners
- Project management and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Positive attitude with a focus on continuous process improvement and openness to change
- Insurance knowledge and ability to understand and interpret insurance terminology
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
Role And Responsibility In Genpact Hiring Management Trainees | BE/B.Tech | Job 2023
- Significant experience in backend operations for life insurance claims in long-term care (payouts)
- Work experience working with Promise, Beacon, EFS, and CSC tools/applications
- Teamwork / People with roles. Manage 15 to 40 resources and keep the workforce engaged
- Develop strategies for the team to achieve organizational goals and communicate clear directions to team members
- Supervise team members and can provide guidance and manage day-to-day operations when needed
- Generate reports to keep the company informed about team progress and build relationships with internal and external partners
- Handle any issues that arise during shifts quickly and competently, seeking advice from the Duty Manager when needed and ensuring the highest level of customer service is always available
- Assist operations lead as needed to keep the business running effectively and efficiently and ensure teams meet customer expectations and SLAs.
Work In Genpact Hiring Management Trainees | BE/B.Tech | Job 2023
Location In Genpact Hiring Management Trainees | BE/B.Tech | Job 2023
Also Read: CBR Indian Institute of Science summer internship | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website link Click Here