Cisco Recruitment Associate Sales Engineer Bachelor(B.E/BS/BA) ￼
If you are a college student and you are looking for a job, then there is a great opportunity for you because Cisco company is hiring an Associate Sales Engineer, how can you apply for this job?
About the Cisco
Cisco Systems, Inc., commonly known as Cisco, is an American-based multinational digital communications technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Cisco specializes in specific tech markets, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), domain security, videoconferencing, and energy management with leading products including Webex, OpenDNS, Jabber, Duo Security, and Jasper. Cisco is one of the largest technology companies in the world ranking 74 on the Fortune 100 with over $51 billion in revenue and nearly 80,000 employees
- You have recently completed a bachelor’s degree (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree or are in your final year of study in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cybersecurity, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or machinery
- Education, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent.
- You must have graduated in May 2022 or later.
Roles and Responsibility
- A tech enthusiast who likes to talk about innovation and is always up to date with the latest technology.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and speak to large audiences.
- View teamwork as a tool for success.
- Enjoy seeing practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open mind and curiosity and accept challenges by seeing opportunities.
- Fluent in English and the official language.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. Preferably C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- You must be able to legally live and work in the country of employment (India) without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or self-obtained visas are not eligible for this program).
- Be prepared to move to India as a recruiting country after completing the program
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here