Siemens Hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer (Fresher)
Hello friends, if you are a fresher and you are a graduate, then there is a great opportunity for you because Siemens company is hiring Graduate Trainee Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for a job in this dream company.
About the Siemens
Siemens is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad.
The principal divisions of the corporation are Industry, Energy, Healthcare (Siemens Healthineers), and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the corporation. The corporation is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical healthcare division, which generates about 12 percent of the corporation’s total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division. In this area, it is regarded as a pioneer and the company with the highest revenue in the world. The corporation is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index
We are looking for BE – CS, electronics and communication engineering, electrical engineering, and measurement technology.
Roles and Responsibility
- Required to run test cases, generate and distribute test reports
- Required for testing software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for PCS neo products
- Responsible for writing bug reports and reviewing them after completion.
- Set up lab test environments for different types of tests, including configuring the product being tested.
- Technical requirements and clarification with partners.
- Implement end-user-like scenarios for system testing.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here