Ericsson Recruitment Automation Engineer Bachelor’s degree
About the Ericsson
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (lit. “Telephone Stock Company of LM Ericsson”), commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm. The company sells infrastructure, software, and services in information and communications technology for telecommunications service providers and enterprises, including, among others, 3G, 4G, and 5G equipment, Internet Protocol (IP), and optical transport systems. The company employs around 100,000 people and operates in more than 180 countries. Ericsson has over 57,000 granted patents.
Ericsson has been a major contributor to the development of the telecommunications industry and is one of the leaders in 5G.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS, or MCA.
0- 2 years.
Roles and Responsibility
- Participate in solution design, development, and integration.
- Engage in problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Achieve results and meet customer expectations.
- Clear sharing of all knowledge of self-automation applications in terms of code, application architecture, user ID, password, security-related parameters, etc. with suitable partners.
- Timely updates from all affected partners on any new factors affecting the designed or implemented automation application or both.
- Good to have – RDBMS knowledge and skills, preferably SQL.
- Strong understanding of packet networks. Experience in development will definitely be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of cellular networks, their architectures, and mechanisms will be an advantage.
- Main competency area (software development)
India: Uttar Pradesh, Noida
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here