Uber Hiring Software Engineer Bachelor’s degree
Hey, friends if you want to go from one place to another then what do you take some people to take auto or rickshaws but most people in India want to go somewhere then they hire Uber. uber is hiring a software engineer how can you apply for this job?
About the Uber
Uber Technologies, Inc. (Uber), based in San Francisco, provides mobility as a service, ride-hailing (allowing users to book a car and driver to transport them in a way similar to a taxi), food delivery (Uber Eats and Postmates), package delivery, couriers, and freight transportation. Via partnerships with other operators such as Thames Clippers (boats) and Lime (electric bicycles and motorized scooters), users are also able to book other modes of transport through the Uber platform in some locations. Uber sets fares, which vary using a dynamic pricing model based on local supply and demand at the time of the booking and is quoted to the customer in advance, and receives a commission from each booking. It had operations in approximately 72 countries and 10,500 cities as of December 31, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering (e.g. computer science, computer engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience designing and deploying large distributed systems (deploying 5,000+ QPS involved in 100+ million transactions)
Roles and Responsibility
- Actively look for technical problems and solve them with little or no guidance.
- Own opportunities and initiatives and promote clarity, convergence, and closure between stakeholders.
- Take the requirements and refine them by leading into the tasks and milestones, including trade-offs, needed to achieve the vision.
- Act with a sense of proportion and responsibility.
- Provide technical expertise in the design, implementation, testing, and release of the next generation of our fintech systems.
- Raise the bar for sustainable engineering by leveraging best practices, and creating best-in-class code, documentation, testing, and monitoring.
- Be a humble mentor and trusted advisor to our talented team members and passionate leaders. Handle differences of opinion in a mature and honest way and help the team get involved and move forward.
- In-depth, industry-leading expertise in one or more technology areas and touchpoints for one or more of your business areas.
- Track record of building large, highly available systems that solve complex business problems at the organizational level.
- Expert and practical understanding of fault-tolerant systems and multi-data center/cloud architectures
- Advanced, inside-out knowledge of multiple programming languages, data storage systems, and message queues. We use programming languages like Go, Java, and Python, data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis, and MCQs like Kafka- Any programming language is fine.
- Passion for driving continual improvement initiatives on engineering best practices like coding, testing, or monitoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Passionate about helping teams grow by inspiring and mentoring engineers.
India: Bangalore, Hyderabad
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here