Hello, Learners! If you’ve ever wondered to work with Delhi Government to serve yourself as a public service and work on some of the most pressing urban challenges in India. we’ve got you covered. Chief Minister Urban Leadership Programme came up with wide opportunity at you.
Go through the details below for a brief context. Good luck!
Also read: Data Engineer Internship – Amazon
About the Programme-
Urban leaders fellowship program, offered by chief minister is a unique opportunity for young professionals across India to deal with the Delhi government by addressing some of the most pressing urban challenges and experience what ‘making change’ looks like.
This programme aims to recruit outstanding young professionals under the age of 35 across the country and who are willing to commit for the period of two years.
Please go through the details below if you feel better fit here.
|16th of August, 2021||Application Deadline|
|27th of August, 2021||Announcement of first shortlist|
|First week of September||Interviews|
|Second week of September||Announcement of Final List|
|October, 2021||2021 Fellowship Programme begins|
Responsibilities of the CMULF fellow(s):
- Fellows would be required to contribute through variety of roles over 1-2 years such as due-diligence and background preparation to launch an ambitious reform, project management to fast-track implementation of priority projects, providing ground-up feedback to ministers/secretaries on progress of key programmes etc.
- However, fellows will be provided with analytical support in the formulation of policies, planting of projects and wide governance initiatives.
- ₹ 1,25,000/- pm
- ₹ 75,000/- pm
for Fellows (either one of the following should apply)
- Ph.D. degree with minimum one year full-time work experience.
- Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 3 years full-time work experience. Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc. with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Post-Graduate”.
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Architects, Company Secretaries etc. who are registered with their respective professional bodies shall be eligible to apply for Fellows if they have minimum 3 years of post-registration work experience.
- Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum 5 years full-time work experience.
for Associate Fellows (either one of the following should apply)
- Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA). Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc. with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Post Graduate”.
- Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA) with minimum one year full-time work experience
- Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Architects, Company Secretaries etc. who are registered with their. respective professional bodies shall be eligible to apply for Associate Fellows if they have minimum one year of post-registration work experience.
The selection process of the Fellowship programme will consist of two rounds:
- Online Application: The first round of shortlisting will be done based on academic and professional qualifications of the applicants, and their responses to policy analysis/personal statement questions in the online application. Candidates will be evaluated on criteria such as educational achievement, total years and relevance of work experience, and motivation for the Fellowship programme. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview round.
- Interview: The final round will consist of a face-to-face interview with a panel comprising officials from the Government of NCT of Delhi, and experts from academia and civil society. Candidates will be interviewed either in-person in Delhi or through video conferencing.
How to apply for the program:
Interested candidates may check the official notification: Here