Data Engineer Intern at Amazon | Best Internship for Students
Amazon has recently posted an internship detail. It is a paid Data Engineer Internship that will provide an opportunity to work and collaborate with various teams of Business analysts, Data Engineers, and Managers. It’s a full-time internship program where you will be provided with great growth opportunities in a fast-paced, customer-facing, and agile environment.
Go through the following details for better clarity of the internship at Amazon.
Core Responsibilities of Data Engineer Intern at Amazon
– Designing, supporting, and implementing analytical data platform solutions for data-driven decisions and insights
– Designing the data schema and operating internal data warehouses and NOSQL/SQL database systems
– Working on various data architecture, model designs, implementation, discussions and optimizations
– Working on various AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc. and exploring and learning the latest AWS technologies to give new capabilities and increase efficiency
–Working on SQL technologies such as Spark, Impala, etc. on Hadoop
–Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake
–Interfacing with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide category of data sources using AWS.
– Candidates must be in the final year of a Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field
– Hands-on experience in SQL and experience in languages like Python etc.
– Candidate should have knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
– Candidate should be enthusiastic about building deep domain knowledge on different business domains of Amazon
– Candidate should be self-driven and deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced environment and possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Bangalore-KA, Hyderabad-TS, Gurgaon-HR
It may be around ₹3L–5.6L per annum depending on performance.
For official notification by Amazon – Click here