Catalogue Assistant Recruitment Amazon Jobs 2023
Amazon is currently hiring Catalogue Assistants in a huge recruitment drive for 2023. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to start a career with one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies. So let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Amazon
Amazon is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories, a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August 2017 for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer
- Strong analytical and communication skills (oral and written) and you should be able to clearly articulate your thoughts:
- both orally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized, able to manage multiple projects concurrently and handle rapidly changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must have experience creating, measuring, and fulfilling service level agreements, improving process performance and quality, and managing complex operational issues.
- Experience in a highly analytical and result-oriented environment. ·
- Strong process definition and optimization skills;
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement by identifying root causes and eliminating defects.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications. · Respect from colleagues – establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
Roles and Responsibilities
- Under overall supervision, follow predefined processes, policies, and SOPs to perform tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
- Responsibilities include interacting and coordinating with customers, gathering and presenting customer feedback and ensuring Amazon remains competitive, good product selection and information, and completing challenging operational objectives. This also includes maintaining work records, tracking business operations, and improving deviations.
- Report exam results and share them with others in the organization.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify common patterns in CX escalation and translate them into policies and SOPs to improve the overall escalation process.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes and help teams produce more consistent, higher-quality results.
- Must be open for business on Saturday and Sunday with all 2 other days of the week off.
Knowledge of Excel, SQL, and macros will be an advantage
E-commerce, retail, advertising, or media experience would be an advantage.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here