DXC Recruitment Associate Professional Contracts Jobs Freshers | Graduates Can Apply
If you are a recent graduate and looking for an exciting career opportunity, then you may be interested in the DXC Technology Fresher Jobs program. This program is designed to help recent graduates launch their careers and gain hands-on experience in the technology industry.
DXC Technology is looking for talented and driven graduates in a variety of fields, including computer science, engineering, information technology, business, and more. Candidates must have a strong academic background and a passion for technology and innovation. They should also be able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
If you are interested in learning more about DXC Technology Fresher Jobs and how to apply, please visit the company’s career website.
About the DXC
DXC Technology was founded on April 3, 2017, when the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its creation, DXC Technology had revenues of $25 billion, employed 170,000 people, and operated in 70 countries.
The spinoff from Hewlett Packard Enterprise did not include two parts of the Enterprise Services segment: the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
In India, the company started a three-year plan to reduce the number of offices in the country from 50 to 26, and reduce headcount by 5.9% (around 10,000) employees. With about 43,000 employees (more than a third of its workforce) in India, the company is restructuring its workforce to meet its new revenue profile.
In 2017, DXC split off its US public sector segment to create a new company, Perspecta Inc.
Mike Salvino, the former Accenture chief group executive, was named president and CEO of DXC Technology in 2019
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in prerogative, business administration, or a related field is preferred
- Zero or more years of contract administration experience
- Experience dealing with contract terms and other related laws
- Experience working with contract administration, concepts, practices, procedures, and laws
- Experience working with contract terms and other related laws which may include Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Agency Addendums and Service Contract Act (SCA) for some assigned areas
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage routine low-risk contracts, amendments, and non-disclosure agreements according to company and work area policies. Review other regular agreements and contracts for problems.
- Assist in the review, interpretation, and processing of routine low-risk contracts, amendments, modifications, and change orders. Helps analyze contracts in terms of organizational risk.
- Advise management on contractual matters and uncover potential issues.
- Assist in the preparation of appropriate contract responses for a given portfolio of contracts to meet applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements.
- Maintain current contract terms and contract law in the relevant area.
- Manage contract documents, files, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and other relevant and applicable documents and relevant log files.
- Supporting interdisciplinary teams to ensure that contractual requirements are met according to specified outcomes; communicating milestones and commitments.
- Negotiation skills and basic training
- Business and contract drafting skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- PC skills and software for business solutions
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, suppliers, and service personnel
- communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, work under the direct supervision and carry out work under detailed instructions
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive and confidential material
India: Karnataka, Bangalore
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here