VMware Recruitment Member Technical Staff Role | BTech/MTech Degree
Hello Friends If you have knowledge of Java, Spring framework, REST APIs, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL. As skill comes and you have BTech/MTech degree then VMware company is hiring Member Technical Staff Role- let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the VMware
VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California.VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture.[self-published source
VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS. VMware ESXi, its enterprise software hypervisor, is an operating system that runs on server hardware.
In May 2022, Broadcom Inc. announced an agreement to acquire VMware in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $61 billion
BTech/MTech or equivalent degree in computer science.
Experience in Java, Spring Framework, REST API, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL.
Roles and Responsibility
- As a member of the team, you will develop new features and work closely with other engineers on our in-house product teams.
- Develop highly efficient code that delivers scalability, performance, security, and quality
- Ensure quality code delivery with comprehensive test automation.
- Learn about and use Kubernetes to deploy and deploy microservices and other advanced technologies at scale.
- Drive and have a Dev Owns Quality mentality.
- Experience in multithreaded and asynchronous programming.
- Ability to debug code and fix bugs.
- Experience with build and test automation tools – Maven, Jenkins, Git, or similar.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, and agile methods.
- Experience writing test automation for your code is a must.
- Exposure to microservices architectures, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
India: Pune, Bangalore/Bengaluru
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here