Ciena Recruitment Software Developer | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
hello, Friends If you are a student of computer science and you have a bachelor’s degree and you know Scala, Python programming language skills, then there is a big opportunity for you because Ciena company is hiring a software developer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Ciena
Ciena Corporation is an American telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier based in Hanover, Maryland. The company has been described by The Baltimore Sun as the “world’s biggest player in optical connectivity.”The company reported revenues of $3.62 billion for 2021. Ciena had over 7,200 employees, as of October 2021. Gary Smith serves as president and chief executive officer (CEO).
Customers include AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Korea Telecom, Sprint Corporation, and Verizon Communications.
Candidate should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Bachelor of Computer Applications / Master of Computer Applications.
Roles and Responsibility
- Mentoring and supporting both within the immediate team and the wider Blue Planet organization
- Independent work with strong cooperation in global teams
- Participation in talks, presentation of work, and discussions with project participants
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Design, development, and implementation of software solutions to solve business problems
- Troubleshoot and troubleshoot coding or design issues
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
0-2 years of professional software development experience.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Familiar with building complex web applications using Angular, Java and Spring, Kafka
- Learn how to design highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind
- Solid software development experience including design patterns, data structures, test development
- Experience with distributed (multi-level) systems, algorithms, and relational and graphical databases
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Scala, the Python programming language is an advantage
- Knowledge of development tools like Git, Jira, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of CI frameworks like Jenkins, Grafana, Docker, Kubernetes
- Very good organizational and leadership skills.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here