AMD Student Co-Op/ Intern | Fresher | 2023
I recently had the amazing opportunity to participate in the AMD Student Co-Op/ Intern | Fresher | 2023 and I wanted to share my experience with all of you.
First and foremost, I have to say that the program was an excellent learning experience. AMD provided us with a unique opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry and gain hands-on experience in our respective fields.
About the AMD
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Eligibility Criteria In AMD Student Co-Op/ Intern | Fresher | 2023
Bachelors/Master in computer science, technical computer science, data science/analytics or related subjects
Role and Responsibility In AMD Student Co-Op/ Intern | Fresher | 2023
- Work on software and firmware driver for AI HW accelerator
- C++ programming in a Linux environment
- The team is dynamic and fast-paced, providing each member with an extraordinary personal opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills in solving complex machine learning, product development, and systems engineering problems.
Preferred Skill In AMD Student Co-Op/ Intern | Fresher | 2023
- Candidate with good programming skills in C/C++
- Understanding of SoC systems and architecture, accelerators
- Strong SW programming skills in Python
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good written/verbal communication skills
This role requires students to work from the ONSITE office during the collaborative course/internship. Entry employees/apprentices must work full-time and on-site.
Students are expected to work most of the time in the AMD Hyderabad office.
Duration: July 5, 2023 – June 28, 2024
What makes you Different
You will get the opportunity to work with teams on cutting-edge ML and AI/ML solutions.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this internship
Official Website link Click Here