CBR Indian Institute of Science summer internship | 2023
I recently had the amazing opportunity to participate in the”CBR Indian Institute of Science summer internship, and I wanted to share my experience with all of you.
First and foremost, I have to say that the internship was an incredible learning experience. CBR Indian Institute of Science summer internship The program provided us with a unique opportunity to work with some of the best researchers in the field and gain hands-on experience in our respective areas of interest.
About the CBR
Brain Research Center (CBR) is an autonomous research center housed in the Indian Institute of Science at Bengaluru campus established with a donation from the Pratiksha Trust founded by Mr. Chris Gopalakrishnan (co-founder of Infosys Limited) was founded) and Mr. Ms. Sudha Gopalakrishnan.
Eligibility Criteria In “CBR Indian Institute of Science summer internship
- Apprentice candidates must be in the penultimate or final year of a Masters’s (M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech) or 4 years Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech) degree in India in Life Sciences/Biotechnology or any stream (like Computer Science, EECS, Data Science, Mathematics and Statistics) relevant to the research project at CBR.
- Candidates in their final year MD/MS/MDS/MPH/MBBS are also encouraged to apply.
- This internship is aimed at motivated applicants with a strong interest in brain aging research. Specific topics for registered interns
Leading Property In “CBR Indian Institute of Science summer internship
- CBR internships should preferably last 3 months (May to July 2023); Applications for shorter-duration internships cannot be considered. Depending on the candidate’s interests and profile, engagements longer than 3 months will be considered.
- During the internship, each intern works closely with a researcher at the CBR. If you are selected to participate in a collaborative project, there is an opportunity to work under the direction of more than one researcher. Available internship topics are indicated in the online application form; Candidates are expected to select a maximum of 3 topics from the menu.
- A combined salary of INR 20,000 per month is provided by CBR. Apprentices must arrange their own accommodation and travel.
- While participating in the program, apprentices must comply with CBR working hours and other applicable standards. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in CBR events such as journal clubs and research seminars.
- At the end of the program, the trainee must submit a detailed report summarizing the training and its achievements.
Application Process In CBR IISc research internship
- Interested candidates must submit the online application form by 31 March 2023 at 11:59 PM. Results will be announced tentatively on April 17, 2023.
- An important aspect of the application is a description outlining the applicant’s motivation for applying to the program and explaining how the internship will help advance their career goals.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to arrange a formal letter of recommendation.
- CBR’s decision on the application is final.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this internship
Official Website link Click Here