Genpact Off Campus Drive MBA | Fresher |Management Trainne Recruitment |-Get Free Interview | 2023
Genpact, a global professional services firm is organizing an off-campus drive for MBA freshers who aspire to launch their careers as Management Trainees. This drive is an excellent opportunity for aspiring MBA graduates who are looking to develop their skills and gain practical experience in the professional services industry. In this blog post, we will explore the Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2023 and what it means for MBA freshers who are seeking to make their mark in the industry.
Also Read: Deloitte Internship Program 2023 | Student Must Enroll | Internship
About the Genpact
Genpact is a leading global professional services firm that provides a broad range of services, including finance and accounting, procurement, analytics, customer service, and digital transformation. The company has a global footprint with operations in more than 30 countries and employs over 96,000 people worldwide. Genpact’s focus on innovation and technology has helped it to emerge as a leader in the professional services industry.
MBA Graduate with good knowledge of MS Office
Role and Responsibilities
- Offer solutions for hiring new businesses
- Ensure key objectives are met, such as B. on-time delivery, rental fees, replacement costs, etc.
- Fostering low-cost channels to maximize leads such as campuses, referrals, and direct talent (portals, social media, job fairs, etc.) to maintain recruiting quality
- Review the hiring process and point out any deviations from company policy
- Ability to highlight risky accounts in a timely manner with relevant data points
- Lead the compliance team and ensure all processes are followed according to audit guidelines
- Ability to reassign profiles posted to Genpact to other organizations and indicate challenges/changes required to post those profiles
- Willingness to work weekends if required
- Very good communication skills – oral and written
- Good Excel/presentation skills
- Nice people combined with excellent PR skills
- Understand procurement and market/competition
- Attention to detail and fast response times
- Ability to drive adherence and adherence to processes
Also Read: Dream Job As An Analyst At Deloitte | Bachelor,s Degree | Student Must Enroll | 2023 |
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Click Here