Zomato Inviting Internship | College Student
Hello Friends If you have good knowledge of Google Suites (Filling Sheets & Forms) and you are a college student and you want to do an internship with a big company, then there is a big opportunity for you because Zomato company is inviting, let’s see how you can apply for this internship
About the Zomato
Zomato is an Indian multinational restaurant aggregator and food delivery company founded by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah in 2008. Zomato provides information, menus, and user reviews of restaurants as well as food delivery options from partner restaurants in select cities. As of 2019, the service is available in 24 countries and in more than 10,000 cities
- Basic knowledge of Google Suites (filling in sheets and forms)
- Own a vehicle for travel
- Need to know how to navigate Google Chrome (for dashboard training)
- Can understand or communicate in the local language
- Good presentation and query-solving skills
Roles and Responsibility
- Market Research: Conduct extensive market research for rare DSC supplies.
- Acquisition: To acquire the resource base and increase supply in HIPO-DSZ.
- BTL Implementation: To implement BTL in DSZ hypo.
- Res Growth and Adoption: To train newly added merchants in the affiliate app and register them for core discounts and promotions.
India: Delhi NCR
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this internship
Official Website Link Clicking Here