Recruitment For Junior Data Scientist | LTIMindtree
Hello, Learners If you are a college student and you have skills like Oracle and SQL, and you want to earn money using these skills, then this is a good opportunity for you because the latest company is hiring for the post of Junior Data Scientist. we will see how you can apply for this post.
About the LTIMindtree
LTIMindtree is an Indian multinational information technology services and a consulting company registered in Mumbai. LTIMindtree was created as a merger of Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) with Mindtree. In terms of industries, there is not much overlap. LTI was present in the oil and gas sector, while Mindtree had a strong presence in sectors such as travel and hospitality. LTIMindtree is India’s fifth-largest provider of IT services by market capitalization and sixth-largest IT company by revenue.
Mindtree was acquired by Indian conglomerate Larsen & Toubro in June 2019 and merged with Larsen & Toubro Infotech in November 2022. The parent, Larsen & Toubro, will hold 68.73% of the merged entity
- ESRI’s suite of products, open source 3D and 2D GIS products, and the ms
- Knowledge of microservices, REST JSON XML interfaces, methods, and schemas
- Basic knowledge of databases like Oracle, SQL, etc
- Hands-on experience in Cloud IaaS (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Aware of OGC, IEEE software standard.
Roles and Responsibility
- Strong understanding of GIS concepts and geospatial technologies
- Contribute to meetings and ceremonies including daily standups, sprint planning, designs, and retrospectives
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements, including features, user stories, and acceptance testing criteria
- Experience in SDLC, agile development processes, and product test lifecycle.
- Work closely with engineering, development, design, cross-functional, and marketing teams
- In-depth understanding of agile and design-driven software development methodologies, product delivery lifecycle, up-to-date information on industry standards and best practices
- Lead the functional product design process based on a deep understanding of users and technology
- Tools to continuously review business needs, refine priorities, outline achievements and results, and identify opportunities and threats
- Prioritize and manage the backlog for assigned products and balance stakeholder needs
- Strong experience managing desktop enterprise web and mobile GIS products to manage product development.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills ready to work in Chennai
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Powerful delivery management and results tracking
- Self-motivated, flexible, and reliable.
India: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Segment: Testing, Cloud, Open Source, Geology, GIS, Technology, Engineering
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here