University Living Recruitment Associate- Founder’s Office
We are University Living, a global student housing marketplace, and we are currently looking for a Recruitment Associate to join our Founder’s Office team and manage our partner relationships. As a University Living Recruitment Associate- Founder’s Office you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners across the globe and ensuring that our customers have a seamless experience when booking their accommodation.
Also, Read: BCG Recruitment Associate – Global Travel & Expense
Any Graduate From Any Filed.
Role and Responsibility
- Manage the director’s schedule, schedule meetings, arrange travel and other arrangements.
- Assist and direct the Director’s Office; Reporting Line – Founder/Director
- Participate in strategic planning with the Director to further the Foundation’s goals and objectives. (Mainly – research, business communication, and development, coordination)
- Assist the Director in conceptualizing and developing a vision that meets the needs of the organization.
- Carry out research as directed by the director (analyzing existing information from various sources as a reference for future projects to check feasibility and practicality).
- Assist the Director in preparing presentations, creative ideas, and feedback.
- Assist the operations team in execution (gather ideas from the director, develop a roadmap and action plan based on the director’s directions, and communicate with the operations team).
- Act as a point of contact between Directors, departments, and other stakeholders. He is responsible for managing email, drafting letters, and communicating on behalf of the Director.
- Understand meeting agendas, workshops, and presentations that are in line with the director’s vision, carry out relevant research and preparations, and prepare background documents from the operations team for smooth implementation.
- Manage projects on behalf of directors and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
India: Uttar Pradesh, Noida
Also, Read: Media Monks Desktop Support Internship
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Click Here