UNDP Inviting Internship College Student | Apply now
Hello friends If you are a college student and you want to do an internship at any big organization then there is a big chance for you because UNDP is inviting you for an internship, let us see how you can apply for this internship.
About the UNDP
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
The UNDP emphasizes developing local capacity toward long-term self-sufficiency and prosperity. It administers projects to attract investment, technical training, and technological development and provides experts to help build legal and political institutions and expand the private sector
Be enrolled in a postgraduate/postgraduate program in environmental science, natural resource management, wetland management, marine science, biodiversity conservation, climate science and policy, sustainable development, or a related field;
enrolled in the final year of a relevant first university program (eg master program or equivalent);
You have recently completed your university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must commence an internship within one year of graduation.
Application procedure: The application should contain:
- The completed “Application Form” is provided in the link, and requires the names of 3 referees.
- Current and complete CV in English.
Roles and Responsibility
- Assist the project team in monitoring and reporting on project implementation activities, and developing concept notes and communication materials for project implementation.
- Participate in the preparation, delivery, and follow-up of meetings, workshops, and consultations as required and contribute in collaboration with relevant stakeholders including government, communities, and donors.
- Ensure the agenda and minutes of important workshops and consultations are documented.
- Assist in the collection and verification of relevant information needed to increase the climate resilience of Indian coastal communities.
- Support events and campaigns and contribute to the execution of upcoming COP CBD tasks.
- Contribute to promoting UNDP and the Government of Indonesia’s priorities related to international obligations such as the UNFCCC, UNCCD, and CBD in projects
- All other project-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the National Project Coordinator (NPC), GCF Coastal Project – India.
- Experience in researching and documenting environmental and nature conservation issues.
- Extensive experience in partnership with private and/or public sector on environmental issues.
- Basic understanding of issues related to natural resource management, ecosystem restoration, climate change, and biodiversity conservation
- Good team player and ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong sense of teamwork, good communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent design skills;
- Work with colleagues to achieve company goals; solicit information by genuinely respecting the ideas and experiences of others;
- Willing to learn from others; placing the team agenda above personal agendas
Internship Start Date
Internship Deadline Date
20-Dec-22 (Midnight New York, USA)
India: New Delhi
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this Internship
Official Website Link Clicking Here