Wipro Recruitment Customer Service Representative | Graduate Any Stream
hello, Friends If you are a graduate of any stream and you want to work in a big company, then your big opportunity is because Wipro is hiring a Customer Service Representative, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Wipro
Wipro Limited (formerly, Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Wipro’s capabilities range across cloud computing, cyber security, digital transformation, artificial intelligence, robotics, data analytics, and other technology consulting services to customers in 167 countries.
- Candidate should be Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons).
- Full-time MBA, BE, and B-Tech graduate with a minimum of 6 months of BPO experience
- Undergraduate (In addition to taking regular courses/technical courses pursue specialization courses in Statistics, Mathematics, Hons & Eco Hons, current year 12. Graduated)
Role and Responsibility
- Customer service by call, chat, and email
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of services at specified service levels
- Build customer and domain knowledge so you can offer a solution on the first call
- Ensure compliance with customer service agreements (SLAs) such as customer satisfaction, level of service, customer time and effort
- Maintain internal and customer-side delivery quality across calls, chats, and email conversations
- Comply with Customer Service and Accountability Policies
- Perform problem/question resolution and ensure adequate documentation and follow-up
- Identify, share and support operational improvements
( 0-2 ) Years
- Experience 0- 2 yrs
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Defined a career roadmap that offers growth opportunities
- Performance-based incentive program**
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
- Work-life balance with 5 day work week
- Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and fun@work
- Depends on Process/Client Alignment
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here