Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee | RNTBCI | B.E./B. Tech Graduate
Hello, Friends If you are B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C student, you are looking for a job, there is a lot of opportunity for you because RNTBCI company is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
Read More Recruitment For Business Operations New Associate | Accenture | Apply Now
About the RNTBCI (Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India)
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business center supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research, and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling, and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers, and partnerships with various test agencies. RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organisation (APO); Alliance Costing Organization(ACO)and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working
- B.E./B. Technology – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Transition year – 2022
- Minimum. – 70% aggregate in UG
- There is no permanent backlog
- 3-year bond
Roles and Responsibility
- Develop software code in a collaborative app development session
- Review code regularly for code quality and clarity \Create unit test cases and run unit tests (either manually or programmatically)
- Identify and fix bugs from validation and unit tests
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply with non-functional requirements such as security, performance, etc
- Application monitoring and reporting
- Elimination of production interruptions
- Design, program, test, and debug applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects, and other developers to analyze requirements and possible solutions.
- We are documenting program components and solutions from custom parts using collaboration tools.
- Test products in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before moving them to production environments.
- Investigate product problems and bottlenecks and provide reliable solutions.
- Review the current system and submit suggestions for improvement
4.25 LPA – 4.75 LPA
Read More Recruitment For Associate-Projects | Cognizant | Apply Now
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here