Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee | RNTBCI | B.E./B. Tech Graduate
Hello, Friends If you are B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C student, you are looking for a job, there is a lot of opportunity for you because RNTBCI company is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the RNTBCI (Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India)
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business center supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research, and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling, and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers, and partnerships with various test agencies. RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organisation (APO); Alliance Costing Organization(ACO)and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working
- B.E./B. Technology – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Transition year – 2022
- Minimum. – 70% aggregate in UG
- There is no permanent backlog
- 3-year bond
Roles and Responsibility
- Develop software code in a collaborative app development session
- Review code regularly for code quality and clarity \Create unit test cases and run unit tests (either manually or programmatically)
- Identify and fix bugs from validation and unit tests
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply with non-functional requirements such as security, performance, etc
- Application monitoring and reporting
- Elimination of production interruptions
- Design, program, test, and debug applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects, and other developers to analyze requirements and possible solutions.
- We are documenting program components and solutions from custom parts using collaboration tools.
- Test products in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before moving them to production environments.
- Investigate product problems and bottlenecks and provide reliable solutions.
- Review the current system and submit suggestions for improvement
4.25 LPA – 4.75 LPA
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here