Salesforce Internship Techforce Analyst | BCA/ BSC Degree
Hello, Friends College students who are doing or have done a BCA/BSc degree and want to do an internship then the Salesforce Company is inviting you for an internship how can you apply for this internship?
About the Salesforce
Salesforce, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management (CRM) software and applications focused on sales, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
Founded by former Oracle executive Marc Benioff, Salesforce quickly grew into one of the largest companies in the world, making its IPO in 2004. Salesforce’s continued growth makes it the first cloud computing company to reach US$1 billion in annual revenue by the fiscal year 2009, and the world’s largest enterprise software firm by 2022.
Today, Salesforce is one of the largest technology companies in the world, and as of September 19, 2022, is the 61st largest company in the world by market cap with a value of nearly US$153 billion.
What will you learn in this internship?
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining, and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices worldwide, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more
BCA/ BSC Degree.
Roles and Responsibility
Respond promptly to technical support escalations.
. Provide technical support via phone, chat, and other available channels.
· Install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware including laptops, workstations,
Printers, phones, video conferencing equipment, and mobile devices.
· Troubleshooting WAN/LAN and TCP/IP connectivity issues in various areas
Compliance with security standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patch)
· Work with helpdesk, deployment, infrastructure operations, systems engineering, IT
NOC, security, and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and outages
· Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access and
· Document the status of cases and provide updates to management and end users
· Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices, and customer service policies
· Own IT projects and drive project outcomes for teams
. Asset handling including desktop moving/provisioning
· Participate in interviews, training, and mentoring for younger team members
· Improve quality and adhere to best practices across teams, including delegating low-complexity work to the helpdesk
Very good verbal and written skills in technical documentation
· Strong team player with a service-oriented attitude and customer focus
· Strong research and problem-solving skills are required
· Up-to-date knowledge of PC, Mac, and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.),
Hardware/software and general technology trends
· Must be a Salesforce .com beginner and enthusiast who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
India: Hyderabad, Bangalore
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this internship
Official Website Link Clicking Here