Salesforce Hiring Interns | Graduates & Fresher Internship | Software Engineering Intern
Hello peeps! Are you looking for an internship at any leading multinational company in the tech field? If yes, then this opportunity is surely for you. Salesforce has recently notified about internship openings for the Software Engineer profile.
Check out the below-mentioned details for a better understanding of this internship.
As a software engineering intern, you will get to contribute right away as a member of one of our Scrum teams to one or more software engineering aspects into the future releases. You will get to be part of one or more aspects of the engineering lifecycle of tools and/ or features that enable the solutions to reach millions of end-users and enterprises who use company’s mission-critical applications and services every day to run their business.
● Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
● Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
● Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
● Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
● Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
● Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science
● Academic or professional/internship
● Ability to quickly learn new technologies
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
● Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python
● Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
● Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
● Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
● Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms
The location for this job profile will be Hyderabad/Bangalore.
Being a Software Engineer Intern at Salesforce, you can expect a handsome stipend there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job profile: Click Here