Recruitment For Support Trainee | Basware| B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Hello, friends If you have B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/MCA degree and want to work in a good company then this is a great opportunity for you because Basavare company is recruiting for the post of Support Trainee. How can you apply for this job?
About the Basware
Basware Corporation (founded in 1985) is a Finnish software company selling enterprise software for financial processes, purchases to pay, and financial management. The company has operations in more than 70 countries worldwide. Basware’s markets include Nordic countries, Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. The company has its own subsidiaries in Scandinavia, Western Europe, and the United States. Additionally, Basware has over 70 value-added resellers in Europe.
Candidates should be B.Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech/MCA Degree.
Roles and Responsibility
- First point of contact for customers.
- Provide support, guidance, and resolution of complex incidents and inquiries through the ticketing system.
- Repeat, investigate and solve customer technical problems.
- Evaluate, validate and prioritize support requests.
- Contribute to improving internal processes and procedures.
About the Team
- The frontline Customer Support Team in Chandigarh is a part of the Frontline Global Support Team and Global Customer Support Unit. We solve kinds of technical standard questions or problems reported by customers.
- We are currently looking for Frontline Customer Service interns to strengthen our team.
- In this role, you will be part of our fast-growing organization that offers a wide range of services to our global clients across a variety of industries.
- You’ll work alongside other experienced Basware employees to provide the best customer experience while we help you develop your skills and build your career.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Application Form Website Link Clicking Here