Recruitment For Associate Programmer Analyst | Moody,s |B. Tech / B.E / MCA
Good Morning Friends If you have B. Tech / B.E / MCA degree and you are looking for a job, then there is a big opportunity for you because Moody’s company is hiring for the post of Associate Programmer Analyst, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Moody,s
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
Moody’s was founded by John Moody in 1909 to produce manuals of statistics related to stocks and bonds and bond ratings. Moody’s was acquired by Dun & Bradstreet in 1962. In 2000, Dun & Bradstreet spun off Moody’s Corporation as a separate company that was listed on the NYSE under MCO. In 2007, Moody’s Corporation was split into two operating divisions, Moody’s Investors Service, the rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics, with all of its other products.
• B.Tech / B.E (CS/IT) or MCA
• Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Knowledge of Jenkins, Python, GitHub, and Perforce is an advantage
• Basic understanding of software development and testing life cycles and methodologies
• Basic understanding of data structures and analytics
Roles and Responsibility
Analyze and understand detailed Basel regulatory specifications prepared by business analysts. This will broaden your knowledge of regulatory risk and financial reporting
• Participate in report/solution design with technical lead
• Development and review of banking regulatory reports (credit risk, liquidity risk, market risk, and operational risk) to ensure the quality of reports provided to clients
• Provide technical support to business analysts and product managers on how to prepare reports
• Active participation in the development lifecycle with agile methodology (Kanban)
• Automate test cases with automated tools (RIDE, Jenkins, Python) for regression and other tests
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here